Hojicha powder is a roasted green tea that is best used for whisking up delicious hojicha-inspired lattes. Unlike most other green teas, hojicha is very low in caffeine which makes it a great option for an afternoon or evening treat. Below is a quick and simple hojicha latte recipe for you to enjoy!
- Sift ½ tsp. hojicha powder into bowl or cup.
- Pour 60ml (2oz) hot water onto the powder. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk vigorously with “M” motions until your hojicha tea forms a frothy layer.
- Heat or steam 1 cup of your favourite milk over medium heat and add to hojicha.
- Add a sweetener of your choice. We recommend coconut sugar and maple syrup!
Tip: Soar Organics Hojicha Powder was specifically crafted for hot or iced hojicha lattes!