Culinary Matcha - 100g
Unit price per
Soar Organics Culinary Grade Matcha is carefully crafted from green tea leaves chosen for their uniquely rich flavour. This matcha is harvested later in the season, giving it a stronger and more distinct Japanese green tea taste. Culinary Grade Matcha is the perfect healthy ingredient to include in your blended beverages and matcha-inspired treats.
- Approx. 80 servings
- Origin: Uji, Kyoto & Kagoshima
- No additives, sweeteners or fillers
Matcha is a simple, natural and tasty way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
- Great source of antioxidants that are essential for health and wellness.
- Contains the antioxidant EGCG which has metabolic benefits and promotes brain and heart health. (1)
- The combo of caffeine and L-theanine provide a natural boost of long lasting energy without crashing or jitters. (2)
- L-theanine increases the production of alpha-brain waves. This can induce relaxation, mental clarity and alertness. (3)
How To Use
How To Use
Best used in blended beverages, baked goods and matcha-inspired treats. Matcha smoothies instructions:
- Combine 120ml (4oz) of your favourite milk beverage and ice into a blender.
- Add ½ tsp. matcha powder and one frozen banana (or other any ingredients of your choosing).
- Blend ingredients together until creamy and smooth.