Kirishima Ceremonial Matcha - 30g
Unit price per
Kirishima Ceremonial Matcha COA
We heavily invest in third-party testing so you can trust and feel good about consuming our matcha everyday. The results are in - clean, green and delicious!
Soar Organics Kirishima Ceremonial Matcha is a premium first harvest matcha powder produced by a single farmer in the Kirishima, Kagoshima region of Japan. The rich soils, clear water and deep fog of the Kirishima mountains provide the perfect environment for tea cultivation. As such, this region has received numerous Japan National Tea Competition awards for producing exceptional tea.
- Approx. 25 servings
- Origin: Kirishima, Kagoshima
- Single origin
- First harvest
- Stone ground
- No additives, sweeteners or fillers
Matcha is a simple, natural and tasty way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
- Great source of antioxidants that are essential for health and wellness.
- Contains the antioxidant EGCG which has metabolic benefits and promotes brain and heart health. (1)
- The combo of caffeine and L-theanine provide a natural boost of long lasting energy without crashing or jitters. (2)
- L-theanine increases the production of alpha-brain waves. This can induce relaxation, mental clarity and alertness. (3)
How To Use
How To Use
Best used in traditional matcha tea or super premium matcha lattes. Matcha tea instructions:
- Sift ½ tsp. matcha powder into bowl or cup.
- Pour 60ml (2oz) hot water onto the powder. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk vigorously with “M” motions until your matcha tea forms a frothy layer.
- Add more hot water to desired taste.