Uji Ceremonial Matcha - 100g
Unit price per
Soar Organics Uji Ceremonial Grade Matcha is a connoisseur favorite. Masterfully grown in historic Uji, Kyoto, this first harvest matcha can be appreciated for its vibrant green colour, deliciously smooth flavour and rich nutritional profile. Only the youngest, shade-grown leaves are picked for this classification of matcha. Their stems and veins are entirely removed before being slowly stone ground into a very fine, delicate powder.
- Approx. 80 servings
- Origin: Uji, Kyoto
- First harvest
- Stone ground
- No additives, sweeteners or fillers
Matcha is a simple, natural and tasty way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
- Great source of antioxidants that are essential for health and wellness.
- Contains the antioxidant EGCG which has metabolic benefits and promotes brain and heart health. (1)
- The combo of caffeine and L-theanine provide a natural boost of long lasting energy without crashing or jitters. (2)
- L-theanine increases the production of alpha-brain waves. This can induce relaxation, mental clarity and alertness. (3)
How To Use
How To Use
Best used in traditional matcha tea or super premium matcha lattes. Matcha tea instructions:
- Sift ½ tsp. matcha powder into bowl or cup.
- Pour 60ml (2oz) hot water onto the powder. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk vigorously with “M” motions until your matcha tea forms a frothy layer.
- Add more hot water to desired taste.