Uji Ceremonial Matcha - Bulk
Custom Bulk Pricing
For all bulk orders over 2kg please contact email@example.com and we would be happy to offer you a custom quote.
- Approx. 400 servings per resealable bulk bag
- Origin: Uji, Kyoto
- First harvest
- Stone ground
- No additives, sweeteners, or fillers
Matcha is a simple, natural and tasty way to add powerful health benefits to your daily routine.
- Great source of antioxidants that are essential for overall health and wellness.
- Contains the antioxidant EGCG which has metabolic benefits and promotes brain and heart health. (1)
- The combo of caffeine and L-theanine provide a natural boost of long lasting energy without crashing or jitters. (2)
- L-theanine increases the production of alpha-brain waves. This can induce relaxation, mental clarity and alertness. (3)
How To Use
Best used in traditional matcha tea or super premium matcha lattes. Matcha tea instructions:
- Sift ½ tsp. matcha powder into bowl or cup.
- Pour 60ml (2oz) hot water onto the powder. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk thoroughly until your matcha tea forms a frothy layer.
- Add more hot water to desired taste.