Hojicha Powder - 100g
Soar Organics Hojicha Powder is a traditional Japanese tea made from roasted green tea leaves. It starts with a thoughtful blend of summer and autumnal harvest tea leaves, plus a dash of "kuki" (meaning "stems"). Kuki adds a richness that can only be found in the stem of the leaf. This aromatic tea is slowly roasted at high temperatures which creates a delicious and unique flavour profile. Hojicha powder is low in caffeine, making it perfect for a relaxing evening latte!
- Approx. 80 servings
- Origin: Kagoshima & Mie prefecture
- No additives, sweeteners, or fillers
Hojicha is a simple, natural and tasty way to add meaningful health benefits to your daily routine.
- Great source of antioxidants that are essential for overall health and wellness.
- Contains L-theanine and pyrazines that promote calmness and reduced stress.
- Pleasant and therapeutic aroma to help you relax and unwind.
- Low in caffeine, making it a great decaf alternative.
How To Use
Best used in hojicha lattes, blended beverages and hojicha-inspired treats. Hojicha latte instructions:
- Sift ½ tsp. hojicha powder into bowl or cup.
- Pour 60ml (2oz) hot water onto the powder. For best results use water just under a boil.
- Whisk thoroughly until your hojicha tea forms a frothy layer.
- Heat or steam 1 cup of your favourite milk over medium heat and add to hojicha.
- Optional: Add a sweetener of your choice. We recommend coconut sugar and maple syrup!