· By Soar Organics
Embodied + Flowing Matcha Latte Recipe
Recipe created and written by Bo Large @theAlshemist (pronouns: them | they)
Meditation, Breathwork, Energy Cultivation Coach, and Herbalist who teaches with a focus on breathwork, somatic consciousness, cultivating inner sight, and nervous system awareness.
Oftentimes the places we desire to flow more in our bodies, passions, and life are the areas that also long to be held more deeply, nourished more fully, and supported in ways that are honouring. This elixir supports and alchemizes the feeling of tense, stagnant, and/or dry into nourished, flowing, and luscious harmony!
This botanical matcha latte is formulated and designed to soften anywhere that feels tight or hard in our hearts + solar plexus, moisturize our life force, and lovingly bring back our connection to our sacred flow of vital life force so that one’s life force can expand and grow from a nourished place.
Each botanical ingredient has been chosen to support this intention through the plant’s medicinal and energetic qualities!
THE MAGICAL BOTANICAL PLANTS:
Latin name: Turnera diffusa
Energetics: Brings an awakened and flowing natural circulation to any stagnant energy in one's body, circulating their energy and gently stoking any stagnant ‘emotional waters’ to calmly flow again and bring in clarity through motion. Awakening the flow of life through bringing back life force circulation to the areas one felt was previously stuck.
Latin name: Matricaria recutita
Energetics: Gentle, softening and moistening. With an ability to dissipate excess heat in our bodies + emotions, and soothing the parts of our being both emotionally and somatically that are asking to be nourished and held tender love. It softens one's nervous system and brings a gentle presence to one's heart.
Latin name: Cinnamomum verum
Energetics: Warming and lifting of stuck emotions, cinnamon stokes one’s authentic inner soul fire and opens up energy meridians to create space for our authentic truths to flow through and be expressed into life.
THE POWER OF DRINKING WITH INTENTION:
Below I have written two affirmations to enjoy alongside your Botanical latte:
“I hold gently and lovingly my inner desires and nourish what I need to expand, actualize, and grow.”
“I am nourished, supported, and in active connection with cultivating the actualization of my beautiful dreams.”
This latte wants to remind you that you are divine and that the wild wants to support you in sinking fully into feeling safe in the world so that you can rise in supporting your movements, and the cultivation of your authentic desires.
It is brave to sink deeply into self, and this latte is here to support and honour your brilliant magic!
BOTANICAL LATTE INGREDIENTS:
- 4 tsp Organic Damiana Leaf
- 2 tsp Organic Chamomile Flower
- 3/4 cup fresh water
- 1/2 cup of your nut milk of choice 🥛
- 2 tsp of Soar Organics Matcha
- 2 tsp honey / maple syrup / or agave
- A gentle sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place your Organic Damiana Leaves + Chamomile Flowers in 3/4 a cup of water that's temperature is just below a boil, cover the infusion (to keep in the essential oils as they are released through steam), and let it steep for 10 minutes. The water is just below a boil to preserve the medicinal constituents of the herbs.
- After 10 minutes strain the herbs out and keep your infusion covered with a lid on (to keep in the essential oils).
- Warm your milk of choice to just below a boil.
- Place together in your blender the botanical infusion, your nut milk, 2 tsp of matcha, a sprinkle of cinnamon powder, and your choice of honey/maple syrup/ agave, and blend for 20 seconds (*please make sure your blender is safe to blend hot drinks in before blending and make sure the lid is fully secure).
- Enjoy your botanical Latte into your favourite cup, take a few breaths with the latte before drinking to recite and somatically feel the affirmations, and then take your first sip and enjoy receiving from the nourishment of the elixir!
Make sure to tag @soarorganics and @thealshemist when you share your botanical Matcha latte on Instagram! We love seeing your yummy creations!