· By Soar Organics
Tulsi Matcha Latte Recipe & Giveaway with Lee's Provisions
We've teamed up with our friends at Lee's Provisions to bring you a delicious tea latte-themed giveaway! Check out our Instagram for more details.
We're also thrilled to share this delicious Tulsi Matcha Latte recipe with you. Tulsi tea (also known as holy basil) is native to parts of Northern India and is used in Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogenic herbs can help counter emotional and physical stressors we commonly face in our daily lives.
- 1 cup brewed Lee's Original Three Tulsi Tea
- 1/2 tsp. Soar Organics Everyday Matcha
- 1/2 tsp. Lee's Ghee Plain Jane
- 1/4 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Almond or Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- Add the tulsi tea, matcha, ghee, vanilla, milk and sweetener to a blender.
- Process for 15 to 20 seconds until smooth and frothy. Enjoy warm or pour over ice and serve cold. Enjoy!